Clinic is Re-opening
We are excited to announce that the clinic will be re-opening, in a slightly reduced capacity, on the 18th May from 2pm. We have carried out a full risk assessment, which will be re-assessed weekly.
Mike and Carran will be available for appointments Monday afternoon 2-7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings 8-30 to 1pm.
Rachel will only be available on Saturday mornings from 8-30 to 1pm due to a lack of childcare. Although Rachel would love to do more hours, she is lucky enough to have an incredible team in Mike and Carran, who she would recommend to anyone of her clients.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07868655419 (before Monday only) to book your appointment.
From the 18th May please call 01273 584812.
Unfortunately, we still cannot offer massage at the clinic. As soon as Sasha and Alex are back, we will let you all know.
Due to the close proximity of Chiropractic care, we cannot stress for everyone’s safety, the importance of adhering to the following.
DO NOT come to clinic if;
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough +/or high temperature.)
- You have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 (cough +/or high temperature.)
- You are in a highly vulnerable ‘shielded’ group.
We ask you to obey these rules not only for your own health and well-being, but that of our staff and families, and to allow us to continue to treat those who need us.
Please do not be offended if you are sent home if we deem it unsafe to treat you.
What to expect when you visit the clinic:
Our wonderful assistant Aldona will be there to greet you Monday to Wednesday, making sure that social distancing is maintained and that the clinic rules are being followed.
If your appointment is on Saturday and the door is locked, please wait patiently. Rachel will let you in as soon as she has finished with the client before you.
- You must use the hand sanitiser as soon as you arrive.
- Aldona will take your temperature upon arrival. You will be asked politely to go home and will not be seen if it is high.
- Please do not lean on the reception desk or place your hands upon it.
- You will be asked to take a short walk if you are early for your appointment and there is nowhere to wait at a safe distance.
- Aldona will take payment before your appointment. If you know when you will be returning, she will book your next appointment. If you do not know what recommendations your Chiropractor is likely to make, wait until your appointment and your Chiropractor will book it for you at the end.
- You will be asked to remove the head paper from the bench after your appointment and put in it in the bin provider (foot pedal must be used.)
- After your appointment is finished you will be asked to leave the premises through the back door. Until lockdown is fully lifted and the COVID-19 threat markedly reduced, we will be maintaining a one-way system through the clinic.
We cannot thank you all enough for your patience and understanding as we try our very best to balance caring for you, and protecting you, our wonderful clients.
Wishing you all health, well-being, and the warmest regards
Rachel and the Peacehaven Chiropractic team